We currently have no vacancies, however please check back reguarly for updates and follow our social channels.
For more information please email - email@example.com
Our most popular job roles include: Guest Experience Host (Wizard and Witch) and Chief Wizard - Job Descriptions available here for Guest Experience Host & Chief Wizard
The Potions Cauldron Employee Benefits
- Being a National Living Wage Employer.
- % Turnover bonus (Certain roles only)
- Free admissions into all Potions Cauldron attractions including Hole in Wand York and Blackpool.
- Discounted entry for family and friends.
- 40% discount in all our retail outlets.
- Welcome gift pack so you can sample all the amazing products we have.
- Complimentary cinema tickets.
- Regular staff social events.
- Staff Incentive scheme.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Holiday purchase scheme
5.6 weeks holiday per year (pro rata; Including bank holidays)
Company pension scheme.
Holiday Down Time
All our businesses are closed on 24th / 25th and 26th December and 1st January so you can enjoy the festive period with family and friends or simply take a well-earned break.
Training and Development
Investing in our team of Wizards is key to our development and success and we are proud to have partnered with Willow Business Support to bring the popular Welcome to Excellence course for all staff including - 'Exceeding Visitor Expectations', 'Welcome All' and 'Lead, Motivate and Succeed'. All include City and Guilds and Industry standard recognition.
For more information or to submit and application / CV please email - firstname.lastname@example.org